GSAT-24 Satellite to go live on Aug 7th

• Thread starter shacks
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 7,220
Status
Not open for further replies.
It may happen that while watching TV in the middle of the night, the signal may go or it may stop for some time so that Tata Play migration can be done smoothly without any problem. Jingalala days are back for customers. Hope for the best.
What about software update? I mean gsat24 tp are still not available in the box tp list and someone was saying they will add the same through some update but no update released yet 🤔

What about software update? I mean gsat24 tp are still not available in the box tp list and someone was saying they will add the same through some update but no update released yet 🤔
No need of any update if it added to NIT.Already updated the Gsat10 name to Gsat only in tp list

Last edited:
Their is festival every month so playing this type of assumptions is weird..
Festival is every month really it also depend on importance of it as onam is a important festival in kerala so asianet movies hd can be added if u have influence contact tata play ceo🤣

In news it stated that Tataplay installed a new uplinking anteena for Gsat24 operations.They have prepared well for this migration
Upto 36000 height they've installed it to receive n uplink the signals throughout all over India . They've planned to launch every regional channels from each States of India in all available languages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock