Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
If stock is not available then why customer care is saying me today 2 times that today it will be done even though i didn't called them up for visiting they are calling me

Forget About Customer Care, They Follow The Script,

Stock Status Is Known To Local Distributor And ASM Only!

If They Confirm About Availability Of Stock Then You'll Get It Instantly!

Awesome offer, but I don't have hd box😔

i2dqJ9J.jpeg

Last edited:
Forget About Customer Care, They Follow The Script,

Stock Status Is Known To Local Distributor And ASM Only!

If They Confirm About Availability Of Stock Then You'll Get It Instantly!
So what if nit available, tp will automatically cancel our order or it will be swapped at a later date.

Given Upgrade Request!

Can't Believe This Blockbuster Offer

It is indeed is a great offer but if we analyse the reason then most likely Tata Play has come up with this massive discount on HD PVR upgrade as these boxes might not be getting buyers hence to clear the stocks such kind of strategy would have been adopted otherwise i am certain it would have been sold at regular price itself.

With niche / premium subscribers either shifting to OTT and accessing it via Smart TV / Devices or many opting for Smart Android Boxes hence these HD DVR boxes would be having no takers...... Had this not been the case and Tata Play wanted to reduce pricing of HD PVR boxes same would have happebed back in 2021 or 2022 itself

Lastly some members were asking in another thread that they have found New Model HD Set Top boxes to not having Dolby Symbol on Box / Box Packaging and even on Mini EPG banner .....this means that box does not support Dolby but maybe it would be supporting 5.1 surround sound thru other setup just like Dish TV too until few years back did not have a tie up with Dolby Laboratories and still provided 5.1 surround sound though alternate set up....certainly seems to be a cost cutting initiative as Tata Play already seems to be losing out many subscribers and revenues too seem to be dipping and Airtel Digital TV is managing to grow its subscriber base / share which i feel holds true in both mass and niche segment of customers

Last edited:
I also booked. Thanks for ddf members.

Did they provide sat cr2 lnb with this box or can use the same universal lnb for this box.

How about this box pq and aq. How many fav channels can store in this box? Please share details if anyone currently using this box. Thanks

Did they provide sat cr2 lnb with this box or can use the same universal lnb for this box.

How about this box pq and aq. How many fav channels can store in this box? Please share details if anyone currently using this box. Thanks
@Vadirocks bro same qstn I have. please Confirm

You Should Get Neither Sat-CR LNB Or Super LNB 2.0

If They Are Denying Escalate It,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock