Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamDTH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,122
  • Views Views: Views 97,460

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
My signal status on both primary and secondary connection after SatCR with Splitter.
KlcwGdn.jpeg

6eMm5gS.jpeg

How To Change Address Of Delivery I Am Not Leaving Where I Purchased Box

Call CC Tell Them That The Address Is In Your Records Are Wrong And I Want To Update The Same,, They Will Ask Come Questions And Will Change The Address

Call CC Tell Them That The Address Is In Your Records Are Wrong And I Want To Update The Same,, They Will Ask Come Questions And Will Change The Address
My Mobile Number Is Also Not Registered
And They Even Not Adding My Number Just Saying Your Number Cant Add Becouse You Already Have 3 Connection
But I Don't Have Any Connections

I ordered HD+ PVR box on 25th, 12am and wait till yesterday afternoon, no calls received so raised a complaint in twitter, immediately TataPlay dealer called and ask excuse and he said no stock in their place so have to order and wait for tomorrow to do the installation But today morning the same dealer called and said he didnt recieve the package yet, so once received will arrange technician to my place.

Today also no installation happen and waiting for tomorrow🫣

Actually enough stocks available with TataPlay? I'm located in rural area of Pudukkottai Dist, Tamilnadu. How long need to wait for this upgrade service?

I ordered HD+ PVR box on 25th, 12am and wait till yesterday afternoon, no calls received so raised a complaint in twitter, immediately TataPlay dealer called and ask excuse and he said no stock in their place so have to order and wait for tomorrow to do the installation But today morning the same dealer called and said he didnt recieve the package yet, so once received will arrange technician to my place.

Actually enough stocks available with TataPlay? I'm located in rural area of Pudukkottai Dist, Tamilnadu. How long need to wait for this upgrade service?
Same here no response from technician already more than 24hr completed.

Stocks Available On Warehouse

They Have To Order And Get It

Minimum Order 5 Boxes, Deposit 70k Will Be Held Against It

So Distributors Won't Take Much Risk

Back
Top Bottom