Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
You Mean Set top Box Back Side?

9eYJDur.jpeg
Your box is same only. no changes in the box. only remote upgraded. the new remove play and pause is single button. also left, right, top and down navigation button also merged to sigle button like coin type in new remote.

Last edited:
Funny how I was also told the same

For me in 2018 when I upgraded I was told by technician that it’s not needed to change to super lnb, he said if I want I have to pay Rs 800

He felt I was some nerd in this field and I had no knowledge. I told him to call the ASM in front of me.

After having a talk with ASM the lnb was replaced for free as it’s part of the upgrade process

So I feel some technicians try to avoid replacing the lnb
What is ASM

Wait For Technician To Arrive, He Will Bring Super LNB 2.0 / Sat-CR LNB

CC Doesn't Have Much Technical Knowledge, Not Only CC Even Many Tata Play Dealers Doesn't Have Technical Knowledge!

If He Doesn't Bring It, Call His ASI And Talk To Him
What is ASI

Off topic : Can we use 16UB dCSS SAT CR lnb[got it from Tata Play while upgrading] for binge+ stb, because my binge+ stb not receiving some channel's signal.

Off topic : Can we use 16UB dCSS SAT CR lnb[got it from Tata Play while upgrading] for binge+ stb, because my binge+ stb not receiving some channel's signal.

Goto->Settings->System settings->Then press 01 then press ok on your Remote-> You see Lauch satellite settings ->In that choose LNB settings as SATCR 8 channel->Next-> choose default Entry point-> next->Final stage choose continue

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock