Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
Dolby atmos will support in all hd boxes in all dths. If we select dolby in sound output stb will bypass the sound codec to tv. If tv supports dolby then will sound will come. Otherwise sound will not come. Dishtv and sun direct will show 5.1 sound in the setting because no dolby license in their set top boxes.
Extra option in tata play stbs, tata play stb will read tv sound support options once switch on the stb. If tv supports dolby then only send dolby sound to tv otherwise send pcm sound only.

Dolby atmos will support in all hd boxes in all dths. If we select dolby in sound output stb will bypass the sound codec to tv. If tv supports dolby then will sound will come. Otherwise sound will not come. Dishtv and sun direct will show 5.1 sound in the setting because no dolby license in their set top boxes.
Extra option in tata play stbs, tata play stb will read tv sound support options once switch on the stb. If tv supports dolby then only send dolby sound to tv otherwise send pcm sound only.
In addition to this, we need to make sure that TV supports receiving these dolby signal through the source and able to transmit these to soundbar.
Like I have below setup:
DTH: Tata Play HD
TV: Sony X80K
Soundbar: Sony HT-S20R.
Now my TV supports Atmos and my sound bar doesn't but it supports 5.1 only when the input is through optical cable or BT but not with HDMI.
Also Sony TV doesn't show these fancy banners so I cannot check whether it is getting atmos or not. Only dolby vision can be verified as I see Vision Dark & Vision Bright in picture settings for applicable content.
In spite of all this, the soundbar still converts every audio to 5.1.

If any fresh Transfer Box is Stuck in SWDnld screen after first time powered ON then follow the below steps.
1. Ensure Box is connected to Super or Universal LNB
2. Remove the signal cable from the box
3. Keep the box ON on the SwDnld Screen for 20 to 30mts
4. Screen will change to 00000-00000 screen. Press " i " button on remote to enter in advanced setup screen. Pls ensure Remote should be on normal mode and not on RCMM mode.
5. Edit to TP20 details Frequency: 11510; Symbol Rate: 32720 ;; FEC:2/3 ; Polarization: Horizontal ; Modulation: 8PSK.
6. Connect the Signal Cable and then select "OK"
7. Software will start getting downloaded.

Finally got the Box Upgraded to Tata Play Plus Pvr after putting request on 14th Apr as I came to know about this very late, surprisingly firstly customer care told me that Devices are out of stock in my Area, but I insisted them to give me upgradation after stock availability and also I checked online that they have stopped showing the Pvr upgrade option ,but luckily after 2 days they called me and told that tecnician is coming in 2 hours and installation was done smoothly in 30 mins , Thank you Abhinav bro and Tata Play

Finally got the Box Upgraded to Tata Play Plus Pvr after putting request on 14th Apr as I came to know about this very late, surprisingly firstly customer care told me that Devices are out of stock in my Area, but I insisted them to give me upgradation after stock availability and also I checked online that they have stopped showing the Pvr upgrade option ,but luckily after 2 days they called me and told that tecnician is coming in 2 hours and installation was done smoothly in 30 mins , Thank you Abhinav bro and Tata Play

What is your stb's manufacturing month and year

Finally My 3rd HD+ PVR Box Upgrade Successfully Done.

2tnefMu.jpeg

XSwOKsB.jpeg

eaZ99dt.jpeg

NBwIZ3c.jpeg

qyBwM5n.jpeg

2tnefMu.jpeg

XSwOKsB.jpeg

eaZ99dt.jpeg

NBwIZ3c.jpeg

qyBwM5n.jpeg
Hi today i saw a tata play app/web upgrade the hd

box. Their showing only binge box they didn't show hd+ 799box why hd +box not showed for upgrade. Some one answer pls

Hi today i saw a tata play app/web upgrade the hd

box. Their showing only binge box they didn't show hd+ 799box why hd +box not showed for upgrade. Some one answer pls
its out of stock now so this STB discontinued. call CC n request if available nearby they'll upgrade for you

2tnefMu.jpeg

XSwOKsB.jpeg

qyBwM5n.jpeg
Please clear my doubt

Will the remote I have been given be fine?

Very difficult to use with one hand

The box production year is May 2018 so will there be any problems in the future?

A free preview channels of this box is not available. Available in my previous two boxes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock