DDF Exclusive Tata Play provides 207 Channels & Services as Complementary In the Initial NCF Slab Of Rs 153

Just go for free channels alone, folks...
It's the best way to oppose..
If we do that for at least 6 months, broadcasters have no other way than come back to older tariff..

The old order stands repealed. So no way now.

Change the thread title Tatasky given fta promo pack in any base pack which include 193 fta channels at 0 rs no ncf charges.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Looks like most of these 190 FTA channels are part of 99 base pack that was sold previously at 99. So, basically, TS is now charging 153 for the same channels. Right?
Some may say that this 153 is NCF and not the price. But for subscriber, minimum package previously was 99 for these channels. Now minimum package = 153 for the same channels.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong. Looks like most of these 190 FTA channels are part of 99 base pack that was sold previously at 99. So, basically, TS is now charging 153 for the same channels. Right?
Some may say that this 153 is NCF and not the price. But for subscriber, minimum package previously was 99 for these channels. Now minimum package = 153 for the same channels.

No, Rs 99 my99 pack required a mandatory add-on pack/regional pack to be taken along so it was not charged min 99 to any customer.

No, Rs 99 my99 pack required a mandatory add-on pack/regional pack to be taken along so it was not charged min 99 to any customer.
Yes. But with addon regional pack of 70, you'll get all regional channels like Eenadu, Gemini, etc. But, here we will not get them. Looks like TS is using this opportunity to increase prices intentionally and blame TRAI for it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock