DDF Exclusive Tata Play provides 207 Channels & Services as Complementary In the Initial NCF Slab Of Rs 153

Thanks found it first link the promo pack list.
And do anyone have the list of other FTA channels of Tatasky not present in promo pac
Why go anywhere else
1st post itself shows your asked info

Check FTA Basic Pack.
Thanks Appu and PK.
Why Jaya TV is nowhere present in any of the FTA or alacarte or bouqets of Tatasky?
Do anyone know the price or information on Jaya TV in Tatasky with respect to TRAI implementation?

@DjangoBaba123 bro As the new regime has same rules for every DPO, we must compare TS with other DPOs, and not TS old vs TS new. TS looks way better than anyone else in terms of FTA offering in the new regime. In Airtel, we need to pay NCF for DD channels also and we are left with only 75 channels in the 1st slab. Not that we will watch all 75 channels, but just stating the difference in NCF pricing.

@DjangoBaba123 bro As the new regime has same rules for every DPO, we must compare TS with other DPOs, and not TS old vs TS new. TS looks way better than anyone else in terms of FTA offering in the new regime. In Airtel, we need to pay NCF for DD channels also and we are left with only 75 channels in the 1st slab. Not that we will watch all 75 channels, but just stating the difference in NCF pricing.
True that. But consider this. Govt will not be taking even 1% more from DTH operators when compared to old regime. Then why are these people (here and even DPOs and broadcasters) blaming TRAI for the increase in prices? They are just fooling people into believing that this new order is against us. I saw an ad of Star in which the actor says that 130 is not for them according to the new rule by Govt. Even TS mentions that NCF is 130 according to the new order. They should mention that it is maximum price and it will go directly to DPO. Otherwise, common people will think that this is minimum charge going to Govt.
Note: I am not a bhakt of any party.

Last edited:
True that. But consider this. Govt will not be taking even 1% more from DTH operators when compared to old regime. Then why are these people (here and even DPOs and broadcasters) blaming TRAI for the increase in prices? They are just fooling people into believing that this new order is against us. I saw an ad of Star in which the actor says that 130 is not for them according to the new rule by Govt. Even TS mentions that NCF is 130 according to the new order. They should mention that it is maximum price and it will go directly to DPO. Otherwise, common people will think that this is minimum charge going to Govt.
Note: I am not a bhakt of any party.

It became a fashion in our country that whatever happens it is done by the government.
If a gulli congress/ BJP leaders says something wrong then the other party leaders expects answer from Rahul gandhi/Modi.

I need only TS Regional Telugu Pack , How can I get most of the channels , suggest me good pack which has these 190 channels and also NCF is there , so that I can get 100 more channels ...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock