Breaking Tata Play removed all Sony network channels from existing packs; to be available only on à-la-carte basis

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 122
  • Views Views: Views 19,042
Sony is making big fuss of all this, Sony channels have been removed from few curated packs and still part of many curated packs also obviously they are part of top ups and always present on ala carte basis, typical Sony going over the top as always 😂, from this ppl can get some idea why their mergers always failed, they are not just good enough to do business with and ppl who are loyal fans of sony will not like this so its fine.

Buddy Tata Play has decided to remove channels Sony Channels from DPO Bouquet in a phased manner....so daily this will be implemented for 1 million customers hence u r seeing certain members still receiving the channel in their bouquet.....also LDP customers will continue to get these channels till their current pack validity gets over

Buddy Tata Play has decided to remove channels Sony Channels from DPO Bouquet in a phased manner....so daily this will be implemented for 1 million customers hence u r seeing certain members still receiving the channel in their bouquet.....also LDP customers will continue to get these channels till their current pack validity gets over
It does not matter bro, everyone knows how to add channels on ala carte basis or as a top up, I am tata play customer and I am not facing any issue with sony channels.

Your assumption is incorrect. I spoke with Tata Play Customer service and they told it will be removed once current subscription ends.

Your assumption is incorrect. I spoke with Tata Play Customer service and they told it will be removed once current subscription ends.
Hahaha buddy it is not my assumption but what has been officially communicated by Tata Play themselves to its distributors / customer care executive.....see the information mentioned in 1st post of this thread

It does matter a lot and i have already explained as to why
how? If tata removed 2 sony channels from your curated pack worth Rs 22 each then your pack price will get reduced by around 45 rupees, just go and add those channels as ala carte and it will be same 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
how? If tata removed 2 sony channels from your curated pack worth Rs 22 each then your pack price will get reduced by around 45 rupees, just go and add those channels as ala carte and it will be same 🤷‍♂️
Wrong buddy...... If suppose the DPO bouquet subscribed by u had Sony's mid level broadcaster bouquet being part of it and it costs Rs. 38 then this will be the reduction in pricing of concerned DPO Bouquet applicable post deletion of Sony chs....... It is not like sum of A La Carte prices of all Sony channels part of the DPO Bouquets will be reduced from the monthly charges

Also as members r reporting that NCF has been increased post reduction applicable in pricing of DPO Bouquets so savings become almost nill

Back
Top Bottom