Breaking Tata Play to start utilizing GSAT-24 satellite shortly

• Thread starter sudheep
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 779
  • Views: Views 122,713
Are DD channels coming,if yes there is some cloud/rain issue in the area,which will automatically resolve
Naa bro..even after master reset, I selected satellite and in the next page itself signal zero , so it is not getting lock too

Maybe old box that's why issue but it could had happen even recharge, now ₹100 wasted and also ask my parents to use the old remote 🤐

Naa bro..even after master reset, I selected satellite and in the next page itself signal zero , so it is not getting lock too

Maybe old box that's why issue but it could had happen even recharge, now ₹100 wasted and also ask my parents to use the old remote 🤐
Are you using single cable joining the box and dish,or it is jointed to other cable due to shortness of the cable, that may create problem in receiving signal

Today I met tataplay technician (installation person Bangalore) I discussed with gsat 24. He doesn't know anything about gsat 24 and it's launched. He was telling still it is gsat 30 only

2250 channel image changed.

N7QmWNw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock