• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 4,149
I am using Bangla hindi super value hd in tata play
Help me to find any pack matching to this package in dishtv at this cost
Ohh...but again zee channels are missing there naa😅
I don't understand the logic though, bengali people don't watch Zee?😂

I feel this thread is created to target DishTV😅
If you know tataplay is better than DishTV then why create the thread?

I have used both , let me tell the pros of DishTV as compared to tataplay

DishTV:
1.Ncf is less , just ₹99 as compared to ₹153 in TP.
2.SD picture quality is better than tataplay.
3.Fav channel can be rearranged whereas in tataplay you need to clear all and set again though dedicated LCN missing in DishTV.
4. Supports 1080p resolution in output format and believe this does make a difference. In tataplay till 1080i only present.

Below are the cons
1. Does not support Dolby output in all channels in hd box. Not sure about smart hub.
2. Pack selection in the website and app not friendly as tataplay.
3. Smart hub box is too costly .they should reduce the price to make it more popular.
4. Favs; when d2h has fav from channel no 1 which is unique in the industry, DishTV could implement the same .Reminds me of cable channel .
5. Not adding channels faster like tataplay and I hate that DD free dish logo in the free to air channels 😡. If we are paying ncf why should we see that ugly logo apart from DishTV logo .
6. (Subjective) last time I used in 2019, I found picture quality was slight darker you could say gamma bit less or more contrast.. maybe they have fixed the same .can't say
DD Free Dish logo part not in hand of Dish TV bro they can't do anything in this case...

DD Free Dish logo part not in hand of Dish TV bro they can't do anything in this case...
But why they are taking full ncf or any ncf at all from customer if the channel is free from DD free dish..in that case there should be no ncf or it should be reduced to ₹50

Ohh...but again zee channels are missing there naa😅
I don't understand the logic though, bengali people don't watch Zee?😂
If you want to add zee channel
You can go with dhamaal pack at about same ncf..

Naa Bro..there is one base pack launched recently..check that
YiJdeRe.jpg

It is same 99 rs base pack
If you add any addon , alacarte or bouquets the price increses ncf increses

Bhai me to dishtv se khus hoon.

I am a Odia guy and using 2 dishtv connection at my home.
My family member like to watch mostly Odia channels and DishTV have most number of them and specially love DishTV for Jay Jagannath channel.
I have another extra setup box also. So i choose to make one STB deactive for at least 3 months and I use to get much better offer to restart.
NOw on my both DishTV STB I have enabled Utsav Pack of 599/ Year including NCF and rest channels adding by paying channel price.
Picture quality of SD channels are far better on DishTV and HD channels are also not bad and I am using 32 inch HD ready TV. So not an issue at all.
I am watching most of the Odia channel for free on dishtv.
Sidharth TV, Sidharth Bhakti, Sidharth Gold, Jay Jagannath & Star Kiran are available for free for me if I am choosing any Odia channels.
My monthly cost is 131 Rupees and I have subscribed these paid pack and channels.
Colors_Odia Budget HD
Discovery_HD Bouquet 4 – KIDS INFOTAINMENT HD
OTV Bouquet
SONY SPORTS TEN 3 HD
Zee Sarthak

Channel Count#169
Channel Price111.64
Applicable NCF*Inclusive
GST 18%20.10
DD Mandatory Bouquet0
GRAND TOTAL131.73

And I am getting 7 Free HD channels too from DishTV.

Sony HD
Star Plus HD
Star Bharat HD
Sony Max HD
Star Gold HD
NGC HD
TRavel XP HD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock