Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 171,945
How to select 100 FTA channels..? using ala-carte method.

For pack i think i will go by Malayalam Sports HD which costs 313..
again its costly.
313+154

For what? Many subscribers are going to get benefit including Me
U happy but 75+ % people want to pay more now and I want to pay 100rs more so less peple get benefit who watches only less no. Of channels 4 to 5 . And most affected is middle class people who subcribed currently to 200 packs and ai m sure all want to pay 100rs more . Shame on this type rules

TS is useless.

Just did the entire exercise. Selected the channels on the app and the final amount came to a whopping 7219/-. This included 2 multi tv connections of 5500/- which came by default based on my current package. When I chatted with the TS customer care and wanted to know if this is monthly or annual charges for multi tv connection, she informed it is annual. Then I asked her if the entire amount of 7219/- is annual or monthly she could not answer.

After much questioning, she said that the selection has to be done only on 1st February as the multi tv pricing is not updated under the new regime. The new charges will be 700/- per multi tv if monthly charges are over 700/-.

Then what’s the use of giving the option of doing the selection now?

U happy but 75+ % people want to pay more now and I want to pay 100rs more so less peple get benefit who watches only less no. Of channels 4 to 5 . And most affected is middle class people who subcribed currently to 200 packs and ai m sure all want to pay 100rs more . Shame on this type rules
From where u got that 75 percent. And also.wait for 2 months broadcasters are surely going to reduce price.

How much amount you are willing to pay monthly for tv?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock