Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 169,473
TATA sky introduced their own Base packages according to Trai not as per Broadcasters add-ons .. But it's good n Very helpful for all Users to select the Packages now at much cheaper :)
No, Looks like As per broadcaster boquets only they have curated the packs need to see channels list to confirm.

TATA sky introduced their own Base packages according to Trai not as per Broadcasters add-ons .. But it's good n Very helpful for all Users to select the Packages now at much cheaper :)
  • NOT good
  • NOT helpful
  • NOT cheaper; in fact it has become more expensive.

Only Sports , Infotainment, Music Channels i want .. now I'm getting that type Packages in much cheaper in Ts :)
But you said as if it was a general statement. You need to specify what you mean when you give a statement right?
Anyways, for a current south platinum HD subscriber who would spend roughly Rs. 750 per month (8900 for 12 months); can anybody suggest a pack/bouquet/combination that contains the same number of channels for similar pricing?

Footer says:

TRAI’s latest Tariff Order mandates a new tariff structure to which all subscribers need to migrate. For users currently subscribed to a long duration pack, Tata Sky will migrate you to a monthly pack of your choice on / after 1st February 2019 and credit the applicable balance in your Tata Sky account as soon as you are switched to monthly packs.

So, those who are on LDP currently, will be forced to watch less channels for the price they have already paid.

In platinum hd user case no much different in pricing by channel count decreased so much

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock