Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 170,466
I was previously getting all telugu HD + SD channels at 199 pm in TS. Now, I need to pay 415 (262+153) and also miss out on ETV HD and Gemini Music. lol

Last edited:
The rules are worst. I used to get so many channels with South Special pack nd Kids pack for Rs.310 and the same now is coming to Rs.550.. How is it cheaper!! Though I don't watch all channels everytime, I like to have channels in my pack. :( They are providing DD+ Complimetary pack during checkout.. what does that even mean.. I know DD but what is complimentary?

Pricing apart, Tata Sky proved their superiority again in the implementation. Look at the way they have designed this whole thing. It's as if something very nice is happening to your packs, though it's exactly the opposite. I'm sure they have a very good back end Dev team. These guys are premium for a reason!!

Airtel had done a pathetic job at this, and as soon as we see their web page for channel selection, we will desperately want to run away from it!!
Bro I disagree. They have been so late and lackluster in implementation that their users get only one week to migrate. That's not superiority in any way. And naturally, if you will take so much time in coming with migration portal it will look better than others who made it 2 weeks ago like ADTV

Lots of price correction is required in trai new tariff. hope it will done in 2 to 3 months, only saying is not sufficient that tv viewing is cheaper from 1st feb but need to do something for that and ncf is still a big challenge. so trai to do Rs. 100 (inclusive of all taxes) for first hundred channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock