Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 169,335
You will get all sony sports hd channels in happy india sports (B) broadcaster pack for rs 69 including tax. And i am sure.you will get all those channels under rs 350 including ncf
Other than hd sports what are the other channels you needed

You will get all sony sports hd channels in happy india sports (B) broadcaster pack for rs 69 including tax. And i am sure.you will get all those channels under rs 350 including ncf
Not possible for and he was getting all sports channels not just Sony and he also getting all other hindi + reg. Just calculate this post amount

Yes , common people's dont need I think u r not see the poll result better to first see and think of how many people are affecting becoz of this stupid rules
Poll result cannot be treated as common peoples mind. Because poll is conducted only foe ddf members.

Not possible for and he was getting all sports channels not just Sony and he also getting all other hindi + reg. Just calculate this post amount
Except starsports hindi,sselect1and2,dsports. I can see all other sports channels by opting out starvalue pack malayalm rs 46 and happy india sports (B) Hd sony spn.rs 69. So total for me rs 269 only

If anyone spending some time in TS bouquet please check the following channels -is there are some custom TS bouquets.
In Trai Site -Optimized Solution it costs 535 Rs
QUOTE]
You select channels/bouquets in TS as per TRAI optimized solution, it's the exact same price. I excercised that.

Guys take sports channels only when u need like when there is events. Rest of the time u can unsubscribe.

Same for infotainment and movies

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock