Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 169,306
I want telugu channels & hindi channels & english movies packs with sd version and hd too .. pls suggest any pack with pricing ??

Wait for sometime all people because cable and dth providers not giving all money as customer base.they giving money like 10 people and giving broadcaster 2-3 people.this rule giving exactly who watch there channels.after March or April lots of channels shut down and lots of channels become fta and we got good content.channel price and bouquet price going down also.

After the implementation is the king all channels future is in our hand...

Wait for sometime all people because cable and dth providers not giving all money as customer base.they giving money like 10 people and giving broadcaster 2-3 people.this rule giving exactly who watch there channels.after March or April lots of channels shut down and lots of channels become fta and we got good content.channel price and bouquet price going down also.
You are expecting broadcaster to reduce price whereas actual culprit is TRAI who is looting ₹153 in the name of ncf...remove this amount from existing packs and choose channels/bouquet you will see price will be less or same as existing price...

You are expecting broadcaster to reduce price whereas actual culprit is TRAI who is looting ₹153 in the name of ncf...remove this amount from existing packs and choose channels/bouquet you will see price will be less or same as existing price...
153 ncf is.maximum cable tvs and dths can set any amount between rs 0 to 153 as there ncf. So don,t blame.trai for it. They can,t remove ncf totally because there profit depends on it.

153 ncf is.maximum cable tvs and dths can set any amount between rs 0 to 153 as there ncf. So don,t blame.trai for it. They can,t remove ncf totally because there profit depends on it.
₹153 is not maximum but minimum ncf....coming to profit how our existing operator is able to provide base pack @99 with more than 100 channels if there is no profit???

Further more ncf should be on the number of channels we take and not minimum ncf of ₹153....

Example:if I am selecting total 80 channels including free and paid channels total ncf should be 20x4=80.. and not 153+ additional ncf

₹153 is not maximum but minimum ncf....coming to profit how our existing operator is able to provide base pack @99 with more than 100 channels if there is no profit???

Further more ncf should be on the number of channels we take and not minimum ncf of ₹153....

Example:if I am selecting total 80 channels including free and paid channels total ncf should be 20x4=80.. and not 153+ additional ncf
Hey 153 is.maximum. and operators.can charge less than 153 . Don,t make.miss understanding

Actually, the packs are fine if they were inclusive of the 153 rupees NCF. Too costly. I would be paying almost double of what I was to get the same. I have decided to just go for 4 pay channels of Rs.19+gst, rest all fta.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock