Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 169,229
I am using Tata Sky + box and Tata Sky+ HD box. In the Tata Sky+ box , I am not getting +1 channels.....I have subscribed Zee Family Bangla , TV18 Bengal, TV Today Hindi News, Sony Happy India Bangla, Star Value Bengali , Disney Hindi Entertainment, Some A-la-carte like Star Bharat, Star Gold Select, Star Utsav, Movies Ok etc. In the Tata Sky +HD box, I have subscribed Star Plus HD, Zee Tv HD , Zee Tv, SET HD , Sony Sab HD, Star Jalsha HD, Zee Bangla HD, TV 18 Bengal HD pack , Aaj Tak HD, Star Bharat HD, &TV HD ......But the problem is that I am not getting any of the +1 channels in the Tata Sky + box.....Are u getting any of the +1 Channels of the corresponding channels u have subscribed ???
Dont worry It wil be sure Technical problem fr temporary ..As de r in process of upgradation right now...So wry not U will soon be able to get All 1+ channels fr sure ..N all problem will be solved once der system n new packages upgradation process gets over

Dont worry It wil be sure Technical problem fr temporary ..As de r in process of upgradation right now...So wry not U will soon be able to get All 1+ channels fr sure ..N all problem will be solved once der system n new packages upgradation process gets over
Thank You Bro.......Now I am also getting all the +1 channels......But recording feature not yet started.

TS started asking pack selection from its subscribers last, yet they have migrated their subscribers on Day 1 of New TRAI tariff system, they will complete it by Midnight

While some Service providers started the process in Dec 2018 still are not yet migrating their subscribers to new packs.

Thats why TS is a premium DTH Service

Brother, we all know that they r better, fast and efficient in providing services to subscribers but what me and others have always disliked is their primary focus of just increasing profit rather than affordability. Squeezing max margin from individual subscriber is not correct approach, profit earning should be volume based and distinct when catering to each segment of society

Brother, we all know that they r better, fast and efficient in providing services to subscribers but what me and others have always disliked is their primary focus of just increasing profit rather than affordability. Squeezing max margin from individual subscriber is not correct approach, profit earning should be volume based and distinct when catering to each segment of society

Now in new regime we should not have any complaint :)

What about for those in LDP previously and not chosen any packs or channels so far..are they allowed to continue with the LDP..for few I know they were not migrated so TS might be allowing the LDP who have not opted any new packs .

Last edited:
Since Jaya TV is HD it cannot be clubbed with other SD channels and presented in a bouquet.as TRAI rules state HD and SD channels cannot be clubbed together in a single bouquet.

Last edited:
I selected all sports channels, it shows ₹536. I reduce some channels now it ₹296. In my opinion TRAI rules totally waste one. :angry2::wall: compare to this. The past plan was good enough. There is no interest to watch TV now.😠😠 . My 50 fav channels, now reduce to 20.

Last edited:
Since Jaya TV is HD it cannot be clubbed with other SD channels and presented in a bouquet.as TRAI rules state HD and SD channels cannot be clubbed together in a single bouquet.

Not like that bro. The rule is is for same channel's SD and HD feed. You can see other broadcaster packs. For Ex. Sun packs contains their HD channels + other SD channels.

What is light, heavy refresh? (am new in DDF)
It refreshes your Set Top Box heavily and lightly so that if new packs are added and not showing they can be activated immediately. It may also be used for other minor issues

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock