Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 169,216
I can't record programmes on both of my Tata Sky + HD boxes. I have sufficient balance......But still....I can't record or either play earlier recorded programmes. The message appears " Your Tata Sky + usage is overdue . You will not be able to avail of the following features :Rewind Live Tv, Pause Tv, record and playback. Please press 'help' on your remote for payment options." I am really worried now. My pack has changed now according to TRAI rules. Its costing Rs 397 approx now. Please can someone explain me the cause ????
happening for me too contacted cc. technical glitch it seems. will be resolved soon

Friends.....Are you getting the +1 Channels? Iam not getting +1 Channels on the STB where I selected the Broadcaster Packs. But in the other STB, where I selected all the A-la-carte channels , there I am getting corresponding +1 channels too . Is it like that.....Broadcaster Packs don't have +1 Channels in them ( I am getting "Channel Not Subscribed" board there in one of the STBs).

Last edited:
Friends.....Are you getting the +1 Channels? Iam not getting +1 Channels on the STB where I selected the Broadcaster Packs. But in the other STB, where I selected all the A-la-carte channels , there I am getting corresponding +1 channels too . Is it like that.....Broadcaster Packs don't have +1 Channels in them ( I am getting "Channel Not Subscribed" board there in one of the STBs).
They still working on upgradation.Which stb you use? And which bouquet you selected?

They still working on upgradation.Which stb you use? And which bouquet you selected?
I am using Tata Sky + box and Tata Sky+ HD box. In the Tata Sky+ box , I am not getting +1 channels.....I have subscribed Zee Family Bangla , TV18 Bengal, TV Today Hindi News, Sony Happy India Bangla, Star Value Bengali , Disney Hindi Entertainment, Some A-la-carte like Star Bharat, Star Gold Select, Star Utsav, Movies Ok etc. In the Tata Sky +HD box, I have subscribed Star Plus HD, Zee Tv HD , Zee Tv, SET HD , Sony Sab HD, Star Jalsha HD, Zee Bangla HD, TV 18 Bengal HD pack , Aaj Tak HD, Star Bharat HD, &TV HD ......But the problem is that I am not getting any of the +1 channels in the Tata Sky + box.....Are u getting any of the +1 Channels of the corresponding channels u have subscribed ???

Last edited:
Just now noticed that jaya tv is not available in broadcaster bouquet or even as a la carte channel...or am i missing something here

Yes My New pack is Activated ...N I M getting All +1 channels In Both My selected Alacarte Channels n evn In Broadcaster package ... I am able To Watch all +1 channel with My selected Original channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock