Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 169,820
what is going on. I am unable to change packs as they have locked in for 1 day.

Last edited:
I subscribed to premium HD and platinum HD packages of Star and Sony respectively,however I am getting only the HD version of the channels. Aren't we supposed to get both the HD and SD version of the channels? Please confirm this
Why you want SD when you r getting HD....

Just i select 17 free channels , suddenly ncf charge 176, already i select 282 tamil family Kidd's sports. Too high tatasky

I can't record programmes on both of my Tata Sky + HD boxes. I have sufficient balance......But still....I can't record or either play earlier recorded programmes. The message appears " Your Tata Sky + usage is overdue . You will not be able to avail of the following features :Rewind Live Tv, Pause Tv, record and playback. Please press 'help' on your remote for payment options." I am really worried now. My pack has changed now according to TRAI rules. Its costing Rs 397 approx now. Please can someone explain me the cause ????

I am unable to watch pogo and CB,but wb and HBO activated. I Family Turner pack activated.i soft and hard refreshed but nothing happened what I do?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock