Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 168,420
100 SD can be ala carte or broadcaster packs or DTH/Cable packs or a mix of any of these
So irrespective of packs or ala-carte, u need to pay 153/100 channels, and if the channel is a pay channel you want to pay the channel price and for the next set of 25channels rs.20
If i have 62 channels in broadcaster packs, i can only select 38 channels under fta with 153ncf

Till now i thought this NCF was only for FTA channels..

Am i the only one who thinks this thing is just sh#t

So irrespective of packs or ala-carte, u need to pay 153/100 channels, and if the channel is a pay channel you want to pay the channel price and for the next set of 25channels rs.20
If i have 62 channels in broadcaster packs, i can only select 38 channels under fta with 153ncf

Till now i thought this NCF was only for FTA channels..

Am i the only one who thinks this thing is just sh#t

In ts you will get 193 fta chs without ncf. Dd chs are included in this

@M.J.Sadiq bro, I did it for you.
FNT8d5t.png

Thanks bro.. Even I tried in the same time.. Below is my selection.

image.png

But if possible can you share the files downloaded?

@M.J.Sadiq bro, I took screenshots of them (optimized), total 8 nos. Didn't download the pdf. But imgur is very slow, not able to post.

Update:-
Tatasky cc say if anyone not select their new pack Tatasky automatically select their pack according to their current subscribe channels pack
For example if u subscribe sports pack 420+175 = 595 pack Tatasky automatically shifted Family sports hd pack 447+199 ncf
So presently I'm on Ultra Pack and I have my Annual HD Access Fee Pack ending this April 13. Which pack will I get shifted to and what will happen for my remaining HD Access Fee balance?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock