Breaking Tata Sky Changing LCN Of All Channels In Phased Manner!

Probable List Will Be Like This????

What You Say Guys???

Udaya HD - 1603
Udaya - 1604

Colors Kannada HD - 1605
Colors Kannada - 1606

Star Suvarna HD - 1607
Star Suvarna - 1608

Zee Kannada HD -1609
Zee Kannada - 1610
For kannadigas channel order is not important..
They want Dangal Kannada GEC, Siri Kannada GEC and News 1st to be added

Probable List Will Be Like This????

What You Say Guys???

Udaya HD - 1603
Udaya - 1604

Colors Kannada HD - 1605
Colors Kannada - 1606

Star Suvarna HD - 1607
Star Suvarna - 1608

Zee Kannada HD -1609
Zee Kannada - 1610
Something like this, yes. You will notice that in each genre, the existing order of the GECs is retained. Within the Kannada GECs, the original order is Udaya > CK > ZK > SS > Kasthuri > Udaya Comedy > Colors Super, and this will not be changed after the rearrangement.

Let me explain why Colors channels are first in every language and not Zee or Star. That is because during the early days of TS, the first three channels in many of the regional languages were DD > ETV > Zee (Star had only Vijay until 2008 and Sun channels were not there until 2008/2009). So ETV channels always came first (DD channels were afterwards pushed to the end).

Throughout the years, the ETV (later renamed as Colors) channels were always first, or second after the Sun channels (in South languages). Zee and Star came later. Only in Malayalam, Asianet has the highest priority (after Surya, that is), since V18 is absent. So it is not correct that Viacom18 paid the highest fees for rearranging; it is just a coincidence that Colors channels are at the top in Marathi and Bangla, and immediately after Udaya in Kannada.

Last edited:
Something like this, yes. You will notice that in each genre, the existing order of the GECs is retained. Within the Kannada GECs, the original order is Udaya > CK > ZK > SS > Kasthuri > Udaya Comedy > Colors Super, and this will not be changed after the rearrangement.

Let me explain why Colors channels are first in every language and not Zee or Star. That is because during the early days of TS, the first three channels in many of the regional languages were DD > ETV > Zee (Star had only Vijay until 2008 and Sun channels were not there until 2008/2009). So ETV channels always came first (DD channels were afterwards pushed to the end).

Throughout the years, the ETV (later renamed as Colors) channels were always first, or second after the Sun channels (in South languages). Zee and Star came later. Only in Malayalam, Asianet has the highest priority (after Surya, that is), since V18 is absent. So it is not correct that Viacom18 paid the highest fees for rearranging; it is just a coincidence that Colors channels are at the top in Marathi and Bangla, and immediately after Udaya in Kannada.
If they put Dangal & Siri kannada in GEC slot itself, it would benefit the channel.

In D2h dangal is placed in between music channel

By the way colors bangla is not doing well still it is 1st .

After the LCN change for Marathi channels, I am facing issue 1202 Colors Marathi SD and 1208 Star Pravah SD missing from the slot.
I did master reset then It comes 1 time then I switched to 1202 to 1203 and again 1202 has gone.
1201 directly jumping to 1203.

mFLqBra.jpg

KIJlgYr.jpg

bHjhLeZ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock