Breaking Tata Sky Changing LCN Of All Channels In Phased Manner!

mFLqBra.jpg

KIJlgYr.jpg

bHjhLeZ.jpg
Kasthuri tv is placing too far from gec section

Shemaroo Marathibana-1231 again changing it's lcn to 1230 o_O
Yes because recently only few months before Shemaroo Marathi Bana lcn was changed n they paid huge carriage fees so reverted back as broadcaster was unhappy it seems .

TS should speed up this process. They should not change the LCNs only on Monday and Tuesday and announce the next set only on Thursday.

Soon updating the Kannada LCNs in my thread. And TS seems to be really consistent with placing DD channels just before the music channels.

Last edited:
Anyone knows when TSky will increase no of slots for favorite channels. 50 is not more sufficient.
min 80-100 favorite slot must be there.
Is there any chance after all LCN change???

Anyone knows when TSky will increase no of slots for favorite channels. 50 is not more sufficient.
min 80-100 favorite slot must be there.
Is there any chance after all LCN change???
Favourite slots should starts from 0 to 99 or 1 to 100. Hope tatasky will implement soon

TS should speed up this process. They should not change the LCNs only on Monday and Tuesday and announce the next set only on Thursday.

Soon updating the Kannada LCNs in my thread. And TS seems to be really consistent with placing DD channels just before the music channels.
To reiterate previous postings by fellow members of "DDF® family" with my own flair: C'mon...!

The window for deals have to be till the last-minute. 😈

Particularly during the times such as ongoing pandemic, broadcasters must be given extra to cough-up the( ahem!) "list-price". 😏

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock