Not open for further replies.
Animal Planet HD is in HD news section.
wvzTcPR.png

Last edited:
LCN Series Will Remain Same As

Telugu 1400, Tamil 1500 Kannada 1600

Genre Wise They Will Sort

About Date Yes I Got The Date
Don't know how I missed this huge news. The LCN arrangement of regional channels should be similar to Dish TV. Unfortunately @Shivraj has removed his Dish TV channel list, but there is an older one that you can refer to that is quite similar.

Having said that, I want the following changes to be made:
  1. Remove the huge gap (234 to 301) between English GECs and Hindi movie channels.
  2. Make more space for Hindi movie channels so that more FTA channels can come.
  3. Distribute the space evenly. For instance, there are very few channels in 367–375 (only 369 and 370), but 376–385 is jam-packed.
  4. No need for so much space for music channels. There is nothing beyond 860 right now.
  5. Rename the Others section to Assamese and Northeast. @DJ Roy bro, this is for you. Assamese and other Northeastern languages must be recognised as equal to other Indian languages and not sidelined.
  6. Tamil should get 150 LCNs at least because right now TS is running out of Tamil LCNs.
  7. Expand the number of favourites ASAP! I recommend using LCN 1 to 99 if possible so that the 900 series can be used effectively. Right now 950–999 (in fact 950–1049) are just lying unused.

Last edited:
They're testing in live environment. Tata sky needs to follow change process diligently :)

Bad news they remove dd+ sound from star sport Hindi hd and add dd sound

Having said that, I want the following changes to be made:
  1. Remove the huge gap (234 to 301) between English GECs and Hindi movie channels.
  2. Make more space for Hindi movie channels so that more FTA channels can come.
  3. Distribute the space evenly. For instance, there are very few channels in 367–375 (only 369 and 370), but 376–385 is jam-packed.
  4. No need for so much space for music channels. There is nothing beyond 860 right now.
  5. Rename the Others section to Assamese and Northeast. @DJ Roy bro, this is for you. Assamese and other Northeastern languages must be recognised as equal to other Indian languages and not sidelined.
  6. Tamil should get 150 LCNs at least because right now TS is running out of Tamil LCNs.
  7. Expand the number of favourites ASAP! I recommend using LCN 1 to 99 if possible so that the 900 series can be used effectively. Right now 950–999 (in fact 950–1049) are just lying unused.

💯% Agreed with You @JollyLNB Bhai...... All Suggessions are evenly explained. Now it's really TS needs a Sharp Intelligence Idea to Rearrange the LCN by Genre and Logical wise.

'Favourite' Section should now make Shift to Increase by atleast 80 only. (Like d2h -- 20 Channels each X 4 Groups) from LCN 1 to LCN 79. As it will be Easy to Access and Remember.

Hopefully More Vacant Spaces will be utilised Smartly. And 2 Respective LCN will be inserted for HD Version of DD National & Fy1TV 18.

Waiting for More details and Keeping Eye on the Actions !!!

Last edited:
Bad news they remove dd+ sound from star sport Hindi hd and add dd sound
That temporarily removed as Channels shuffling happening in Tps. Once all LCN changed they'll add back .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock