Tata Sky Completed 3 Months Without Migration

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 136
  • Views: Views 10,391
RE: Tata Sky Completed One Month Without Migration

dinesh19 said:
guys..that is completely false news.best example is focus news channel already advertiseing that coming soon on tatasky.
how they can advertise if no addition in next two months?
so this evident that channel addition will happen soon

One channel addition is possible without migration but bunch of HD and SD channel addition is not possible without MPEG4 migration.:'(

Karan Rockz said:
Bro today morning I contact to CC and asked this same question to them,they told me that Tata sky stopped migration becoz they will not add any new channels for next two months.That means MPEG4 migration will be start again during channel addition.:( We will not see any MPEG4 migration for next two months.:'(

Not Possible :lol:no

Just now I Contact to tata sky Senior Nodal Officer Mr Santosh and ask clearly that why tata sky stop mpeg 4 migration so they told me that when tata sky start marathi channels mpeg4 migration 60 % box changing are complete in maharashtra and 40 % left That's why they stop migration for 1 month and now they told me that almost Box Changing are Complete in MP,Maharashtra and Gujarat And Any Time remaining Marathi channels are moved to mpeg4 excepet DD :k

I hope this news gets false and TATA(SKY fulfill their customers dream by adding bunch of SD and HD channels.

Rushil.D said:

Just now I Contact to tata sky Senior Nodal Officer Mr Santosh and ask clearly that why tata sky stop mpeg 4 migration so they told me that when tata sky start marathi channels mpeg4 migration 60 % box changing are complete in maharashtra and 40 % left That's why they stop migration for 1 month and now they told me that almost Box Changing are Complete in MP,Maharashtra and Gujarat And Any Time remaining Marathi channels are moved to mpeg4 excepet DD :k

It Means TS Will Re-Start Migration With Gujarati & Remaining Marathi Channels

Rushil.D said:

That means CC again provided us fake news.:angry:wall I don't know what problem with them if they don't have exact info then why they are cheating customers by providing fake news.:wall I will mail this to CEO.:angry

Prashanta said:

yes Bro and Also One More Thing that Nodal Officer tell me that Fic/Star India some Channels NGC Mucic and NGC people are giving pressure to tata sky to Add their channels that why mpeg4 migration is needed

Prashanta said:

But when it will re-start?:huh If it's after two months then CC is right.:)

Rushil.D said:
yes Bro and Also One More Thing that Nodal Officer tell me that Fic/Star India some Channels NGC Mucic and NGC people are giving pressure to tata sky to Add their channels that why mpeg4 migration is needed

But when?:huh After two months.

Karan Rockz said:
But when it will re-start?:huh If it's after two months then CC is right.:)

Exchange of Boxes Almost Completed Means Soon Will Start Migration

Prashanta said:
Exchange of Boxes Almost Completed Means Soon Will Start Migration

No one is know the exact date or month that means after two months is also possible.:u

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock