Solutions
Reaction score
What's Going on TATA(Sky !
No Migration of Channels to MPEG4 in Last 3 Months
Last Migration was on 16th February of Link Removed

RE: Tata Sky Completed One Month Without Migration

Only Tata Sky tech Team Or CEO can say about that? :':)huh

Anybody have details why TATA(SKY stop MPEG 4 Migration ?

As such how can they achieve target by July? Last year from July migration process started.

Prashanta said:
What's Going on TATA(Sky
No Migration of Channels to MPEG4 in Last One Month
Last Migration was on 16th February of Link Removed

Bro today morning I contact to CC and asked this same question to them,they told me that Tata sky stopped migration becoz they will not add any new channels for next two months.That means MPEG4 migration will be start again during channel addition.:( We will not see any MPEG4 migration for next two months.:'(

Karan Rockz said:
Bro today morning I contact to CC and asked this same question to them,they told me that Tata sky stopped migration becoz they will not add any new channels for next two months.That means MPEG4 migration will be start again during channel addition.:( We will not see any MPEG4 migration for next two months.:'(

Well thats the breaking news from TATA(SKY end that they are not going to add new channels in next 2 months.

Karan Rockz said:

It's a False Statement by CC
Still Many Channels in Line

Anirudha Das said:
Well thats the breaking news from TATA(SKY end that they are not going to add new channels in next 2 months.

I am not sure this is true or not becoz source is CC.:u

Prashanta said:
It's a False Statement by CC
Still Many Channels in Line

If it's true then bad news,we will not see any new channel for next two months.:'(

guys..that is completely false news.best example is focus news channel already advertiseing that coming soon on tatasky.
how they can advertise if no addition in next two months?
so this evident that channel addition will happen soon

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock