Tata Sky eyes channel bouquet boost; backs it up with big investment plans for 2014

soorya_g said:
You are right. But we are talking about market share not mere numbers.

Sorry I cannot understand. What is market share other than subscribers base for a DTH company ? :huh

dipayan said:
Sorry I cannot understand. What is market share other than subscribers base for a DTH company ? :huh

Market share refers to a company's portion of sales within the entire market in which it operates. This metric indicates a company's size within its market.( Speaks in %age not mere numbers)
Comparison of market share over a period reveals its performance. Comparing the competitors market share during same period will help the company to know where they are and to study the reasons for increase or decrease and finally to evolve strategies for the coming years.
Typical Example is Maruti Cars

soorya_g said:
Market share refers to a company's portion of sales within the entire market in which it operates. This metric indicates a company's size within its market.( Speaks in %age not mere numbers)
Comparison of market share over a period reveals its performance. Comparing the competitors market share during same period will help the company to know where they are and to study the reasons for increase or decrease and finally to evolve strategies for the coming years.

Thanks for clarification. :tup

When will TS add more Bengali channels like News Time Bangla, Kolkata TV, Khobor 365 Din?

Instead they are removing Ruposi Bangla from October (if carriage fee issue not resolved)!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock