Tata(Sky Going to add TenHD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes problem are in AQ but VQ is same for me.

gssran said:
Yes problem are in AQ but VQ is same for me.

rightly said gssran bro. i am watching very minutely all the SD channels since the maintenance started on ts. they are only bringing the volume levels up and down for all channels and bringing down for some channels.

pic quality is very same and clear for all the SD channels.

PQ is the same in HD channels.. Tatasky alwayz surprises us. Before also we all thought that any dth can accomodate only 8hd channels in 1tp but they surprised us ith 10 hd channel at the moment and 2hd channel to come.
also they were testing slot for HD channel and now the test had been removed and now its ready to add..

SPANDAN said:
PQ is the same in HD channels.. Tatasky alwayz surprises us. Before also we all thought that any dth can accomodate only 8hd channels in 1tp but they surprised us ith 10 hd channel at the moment and 2hd channel to come.
also they were testing slot for HD channel and now the test had been removed and now its ready to add..

You are right, nobody can say properly about channel addition of Tata sky, as they always keep the matter secret.

Currently no testing going on. Dealers never get updates on channel addition, but this time something different. I hope your news comes true which will give a big smile on every TATA Sky HD Subscribers. Dino too shouting about these additions these days. May be TATA Sky will add. Thread will be open till the given date. :)

Please share here if you get any updates after this, have you asked his contact number so you can call and again talk to him if he the channel will not get added after 20th. :D

Dealers know all the things abt Channel addition. For your kind imformation Dth companies arranges meetings with their dealers and discusses abt future plans and Channel additions..

They do it but very rarely. My relative is TATA Sky dealer and he never got any addition news. Infact CC never share such infos and they too get update after addition, if you call them after 2-3 mints. of channel addition they will say you this channel is not available in our platform, you are talking about any other DTH. LoL.

SPANDAN said:
Dealers know all the things abt Channel addition. For your kind imformation Dth companies arranges meetings with their dealers and discusses abt future plans and Channel additions..

But Bapun Bhai my Dishtv Dealer and Tatasky dealer alwayz Tells abt channel addition.Even during Movies now HD and TravelXP HD addition on Dishtv my Dealer told me very early.

@offtopic @ spandan
what about espn hd in dish tv ?

Chances of ten hd is very high. But from last 3-4 days. Picture quality of tata sky is at lower stage. Even it is very low from dd+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock