Tata(Sky Going to add TenHD

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPANDAN

Contributor
Reaction score
TataSky going to add TenHD channel Before 20th july.
Its confirmed. Today as i went to TataSky dealer for buying a New connection to be installed at my GrandPa's House. He told me this news that TaTasky gonna be adding TenHD before 20th july surely. I even Asked him five times if this what he is saying is confirmed and he said definitely it ill be added..
He also told me abt ColorsHD channel that it also gonna be adding this month..
I 100% believe him as during ESPN HD channel addition he told me around 10 days before that its gonna be adding..

Thats great news provided by spandan here.

2 hd channels???? strange????:huh:huh:huh

satellite and tata sky expert gssran bro is tata sky having space to add two more hd channels???

Tatasky always surprise us, let's see what they do, in my view in that Tp two Channels looks difficult to add, may be they add one.

Good News for TS viewers
I wonder from where Tatasky is creating space for these HD channels.
I think they have reduced the PQ of exiting channels to create the space, as lot of Ts customers are commenting about low PQ from last few days.

yes absolutely very correctly said by M@zh@r. Me too thinking the same as for the last few days all tatasky SD users crying for the PQ reached to worst stage. I dont know this channel addition may make the things further worse. Anyway all the best to tatasky subscribers.:dodgy

No drop in Pq for me, looks same as before to me.

pq is same as before for me but volume level had been reduced again for some channels again.

But so many peoples complins of PQ for the last 3days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock