Tata Sky going to launch UHD STB on 9th January 2015

supermachi said:
they will not add any hd channels till world cup final for want of uhd channel space

and they will not HD channels even after that

TS dont want to add HD channels because they don't respect their customers...They think their customers are id*ots who will still stick to TS but they are wrong

One question to ask! If I purchase this new UHD STB, will it work similar to existing HD STB on a normal HDTV? Will we able to watch all Tata Sky SD and HD channels on UHD STB if we dont have UHD TV? I dont care about being not able to watch new UHD channel but the UI and SD/HD channel quality might be better on the new UHD STB.

DTH Fan said:
One question to ask! If I purchase this new UHD STB, will it work similar to existing HD STB on a normal HDTV? Will we able to watch all Tata Sky SD and HD channels on UHD STB if we dont have UHD TV? I dont care about being not able to watch new UHD channel but the UI and SD/HD channel quality might be better on the new UHD STB.

It might not support current HDTVs coz the set top box will hve HDMI 2.0 and the HDTVs hve HDMI 1.4. Check from the TS if they hve HDMI 1.4 support then u can use it but there wont be any difference in channel quality an HD channel will be broadcasted in HD only no matter what box u use.

dreambox.pk said:
and they will not HD channels even after that

TS dont want to add HD channels because they don't respect their customers...They think their customers are id*ots who will still stick to TS but they are wrong

They have reported 7.8 millions active subscribers(Total close to 14 million). So they are not wrong. Customers are defenitely id*ots :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock