Breaking Tata Sky HD Box Price Reduced

I brought it bro. No scam. FREE Installation and activation done by Tata sky technician. New HD Box given with 1 month Hindi Basic HD Pack. Such a big and reputed e commerce company like amazon is not a scam.
Win win offer for me so I brought.
Seller didn't ask for single penny.
All payment done by online method in amazon
I ordered and paid online. Seller shipped a receipt via mail instead of dth. On installation he was seeking rest of the money.

If you find a good deal. You can post it here. It will be helpful for us.

Their STB pricing is absurd, when SD and HD boxes are priced at the same rate why would someone buy the SD box? Also when the binge+ box also offers 4K resolution why would someone pay 400 extra for a non android 4K box (considering ofcourse that binge subscription pack is optional not mandatory)

Their STB pricing is absurd, when SD and HD boxes are priced at the same rate why would someone buy the SD box? Also when the binge+ box also offers 4K resolution why would someone pay 400 extra for a non android 4K box (considering ofcourse that binge subscription pack is optional not mandatory)
In HD box they don't offer AV cord. So SD user can buy SD box without requirement of buying extra AV cord.

I ordered and paid online. Seller shipped a receipt via mail instead of dth. On installation he was seeking rest of the money.

If you find a good deal. You can post it here. It will be helpful for us.
It depends on the seller from which you are purchasing. In your case the seller might be NEW seller or those sellers who have less ratings. Always recommended to purchased connection from seller having 90%+ positive feedback in amazon and who already sold thousands of connections
So seller rating is important in every e commerce website.
I brought from a seller having 98% positive feedback over a year and sold over 20,000 connections
Anyway if i came across a good deal again with Good seller will post here next time

In HD box they don't offer AV cord. So SD user can buy SD box without requirement of buying extra AV cord.
The av cord I can get for 40rs from roadside vendors in my area. Better to have a future ready box than to compromise for such a small amount.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock