Breaking Tata Sky HD Box Price Reduced

He meant the use case of HD box for a user who has a normal non HDMI CRT tv. The HD box still has the old av output port but they don't provide the av cord in the box they only provide HDMI cord.
You can buy AV Cable from local market price ranging from 40-50 rs for old CRT TV

It would've been still considered cheap. If Binge pack was not mandatory.
I dont know the tatasky people aware that the Airtel Xstream box is being sold for Rs 2249. In what way Binge+ worth for Rs 3750 ( 5999-2249)?

I dont know the tatasky people aware that the Airtel Xstream box is being sold for Rs 2249. In what way Binge+ worth for Rs 3750 ( 5999-2249)?
It's not available for all users. For me it's ₹3639 + a mandatory plan which would total around = ₹4000.

Cuz, there is no 4K channels in India. For 4K Binge+ is a cheaper and a better option.

That was a temporary diwali offer. IMO Tata Sky's box should be priced under ₹1000 as Airtel's box also cost ₹1300 has same features and same comes with a recorder as well.
Broadcasters are capable of producing the 4K channel and content, but DPO, is not having the efficiency to providing the same in efficient and reasonable price, the price of the same will go high and the fight between the Broadcaster, DPO(Tata sky.. Etc), Trai, and may be will fight on price point in that case, so first make a good infrastructure for the same and then we think of this type of services

Broadcasters are capable of producing the 4K channel and content, but DPO, is not having the efficiency to providing the same in efficient and reasonable price, the price of the same will go high and the fight between the Broadcaster, DPO(Tata sky.. Etc), Trai, and may be will fight on price point in that case, so first make a good infrastructure for the same and then we think of this type of services
Customer will also engage in that fight also

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock