Seeking Help Tata Sky+ HD hard disk not working properly error

1GtL6qs.jpg

Same thing happened to me before.I had done master reset and problems solved temporarily but every time I switch off the stb and switch on this problem came and each and every time I had to do master reset for this to fix.But at last this was not working and the technician came and swapped the box and problems fixed

Last edited:
Same thing happened to me before.I had done master reset and problems solved temporarily but every time I switch off the stb and switch on this problem came and each and every time I had to do master reset for this to fix.But at last this was not working and the technician came and swapped the box and problems fixed
Thanks sudheep bro.i want to know if i swap box can they give new recording box and what is price? Swap box means replacement box?? Will my subscriber id remain same??

Thanks sudheep bro.i want to know if i swap box can they give new recording box and what is price? Swap box means replacement box?? Will my subscriber id remain same??

750 for me they charged.Sub I’d remain same.Not new refurbished box.

Last edited:
New box is 2019 Make
pS8NSGC.jpg

It costs a new connection(5000+) or if you take secondary it costs 4000+

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock