• Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 4,004

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Tata Sky+ HD software status Idle.

Manual update didn't work and after restarting stb status changed to Aborted. :(

Bapun Raz said:
Manual update didn't work and after restarting stb status changed to Aborted. :(

mine Samsung STB also manual updated but nothing new changes found and now status changed to aborted :(:'(

Please note that immediately after switching STB on from mains, status remains IDLE for some time. Subsequently status changes to ABORTED if no new software is available.

jdrocks said:
Please note that immediately after switching STB on from mains, status remains IDLE for some time. Subsequently status changes to ABORTED if no new software is available.
Bapun bro knows said fact bhai. It's true for a comparatively longer time software status for HD+ remained idle this morning.

jdrocks said:

Usually it takes 2-3 mints to change the status to Aborted, but this morning it was Idle even after 25 mints. That's the reason i posted this thread.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock