Discussion tata sky hevc set top box

In my Old HD Box LCN 116 Shows Star Plus HD+1, But in my new HEVC Box in LCN 116 I am getting Star Plus SD+1 Feed, Even No HD+1 Service Available in my this Box. Actual HD channels I can view, But No HD+1 Channels Available, But they are available in my old HD Box, I checked today morning also..
In my Old HD Box LCN 116 Shows Star Plus HD+1, But in my new HEVC Box in LCN 116 I am getting Star Plus SD+1 Feed, Even No HD+1 Service Available in my this Box. Actual HD channels I can view, But No HD+1 Channels Available, But they are available in my old HD Box, I checked today morning also..
I am getting also +1 hd service on my hevc box

Last edited:
My Box automatically goes to channel no. 100 after 15-20 minute, Every time I got SD feed 1st (in +1 Channel) after restart to 100 automatically I get HD feed & It continues...

What is the use of hevc box only for some people? If ts is going for hevc, all hd users must be upgraded before switching to hevc! I dont think ts will do another box swap after they did for mpeg2 to mpeg4.

Can anyone please let me know that,if anyone was able to connect the hevc box to internet via wifi receiver? I bought a TP Link wifi receiver and tried to connect it but it did not work.

I know i just posted the information for the readers of this thread that currently there is no HEVC channel. Once they activate any HEVC channel it will not be available for millions of HD box subscribers.

I know i just posted the information for the readers of this thread that currently there is no HEVC channel. Once they activate any HEVC channel it will not be available for millions of HD box subscribers.
They will do the needful when they start converting channels to Hevc...

I am not asking about hevc chanels. As the box has web applications,we should be able to connect it to internet. I was asking about that.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock