Tata Sky Home New UI

Main thing is Tata sky should change the number font it is very tiny. Older people are very hard to identify the number in the screen when channel numbers are getting pressed

I went thru the new UI changes and I am happy with the new changes.

Once again TS has proved that they keep updating them selves up with new changes to meet customer needs and keeping their customer satisfaction.

The new changes look great with blue and red theme, where blue depicts Tata and red depicts Sky.

Also this new changes will help those who want to see all channels rates and their Miss call number on one page. Navigation also is now better where one can just type the channel name and then click in the desired choice to navigate to the channel.

I also hope that in future they have the option to add/remove channel directly from stb itself if it's feasible in any way.

I also hope that in future they have the option to add/remove channel directly from stb itself if it's feasible in any way.
Also fix the horrible LCN mess. Specially on regional channel. We go from news channel to gec to news channel to music channel. Also subscriber ID needs to be hidden from the menu and epg. It's not good for privacy purposes.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock