Good News Tata Sky is now officially Tata Play

Rebranding and new name change is amazing and tata play is very trendy actually ..thought that tata sky brand name is getting quite old and outdated, this is perfect.. with this new change even I upgraded my pack from SD pack to HD pack.. ( telugu tv binge combo to telugu tv HD binge combo ) 😍😍😍😍 very happy with name change, logo design in tv .. and especially adding NETFLIX, which is totally unexpected by me 😍

Instead of this, better they could have reduced ncf fees which will be better for all users.
They give multiple costly SD, HD channels like Sports, Hindi, English Movies, English Entertainment etc. at Rs 1 to all users almost regularly whose value exceeds any probably NCF discount

They give multiple costly SD, HD channels like Sports, Hindi, English Movies, English Entertainment etc. at Rs 1 to all users almost regularly whose value exceeds any probably NCF discount
Agreed but not all are aware of those offers , many still don't subscribe them as they are not aware of it and continue their packs as existing.

NCF Reduction can provide relief for all specially those who opt for Long Term Plans and are forced to pay 153*12 simply.

Zee Thirai

Bvokwfa.jpg

And TV

eTbH2Bi.jpg

Agreed but not all are aware of those offers , many still don't subscribe them as they are not aware of it and continue their packs as existing.

NCF Reduction can provide relief for all specially those who opt for Long Term Plans and are forced to pay 153*12 simply.
Offers are already there on Long Term Packs, Thalaiva Pack is an example. Contact dealer or customer service

Offers are already there on Long Term Packs, Thalaiva Pack, Sonar Bangla Pack are a few examples. Contact dealer or customer service
There is No Offer for ROI packs in Maharastra specially except for 12+1 offer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock