Good News Tata Sky is now officially Tata Play

So, the expected metamorphosis has happened. The excitement will die down in a day or two. But at the end what benefit a customer will get?

Celebrating rebranding, Taya Play should have given a discount on NCF to its customers. Sun Direct is already in the market with reduced NCF.
The question is how long will the reduced NCF continue??? Is it permanent ??? What if it’s increased???

The question is how long will the reduced NCF continue??? Is it permanent ??? What if it’s increased???
No....Company Will Provide Lower NCF at least Like Sun Direct... If they do like that for long time they will sink...
Sun Direct Has Its Issues... That's Why They Are Giving Lower NCF.. To Sustain In The Market... If every company do like that... Total market will collapse

The same thing we are now facing in telecom sector...

Last edited:
Tata Play posters, forms etc. have started reaching to the distributors and dealers team from today. The posters/banners replacement process have began already.

2ve2tLP.jpg

SP0xKlb.jpg

mgnNUNE.jpg

vCjuoA4.jpg

Taya Play should have given a discount on NCF to its customers. Sun Direct is already in the market with reduced NCF.
That's like comparing apples with oranges. Sun Direct is not even available pan India, they have their own downsides which they are balancing by offering discounts. Any company will adopt such strategy to survive in market, if your services are not equivalent or better than competition then you can't charge full price from your customers. Leave other things, just check how many total channels they carry. Number of only SD channels on Tata (521) is greater then all combined grand total of Sun (466)

Last edited:
That's like comparing apples with oranges. Sun Direct is not even available pan India, they have their own downsides which they are balancing by offering discounts. Any company will adopt such strategy to survive in market, if your services are not equivalent or better than competition they you can't charge full price from your customers. Leave other things, just check how many total channels they carry. Number of only SD channels on Tata (521) is greater then all combined grand total of Sun (466)
Also, Tata Play provides free live streaming of channels whichever you subscribe to on Mobile and Desktop. Which is one of the most important feature for me.

Last edited:
Also, Tata Play provides free live streaming of channels whichever you subscribe to on Mobile and Desktop. Which is one of the most important feature for me.
Its a good feature. Bro can you tell me, On how many screen I can watch Live TV channels??
Currently Im watching on 1 screen only.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock