Good News Tata Sky is now officially Tata Play

Zee Tamil wishes Tata Play
uyyLsIP.jpg

Do you think the color pink is feminine?
I do not think pink is an especially feminine colour. I have never believed in the theory that pink is for girls and blue is for boys. In fact I am very happy that Tata Play is using violet and pink, two of my favourite colours. It is also a popular colour combination in other brands around the world, such as STC (Saudi Telecom Company).

From the movie Pink, when it was premiered on Star Gold in October 2016:

Source

Instead of this, better they could have reduced ncf fees which will be better for all users.
Actually there are various packs (Lite packs) that offer lower NCF charges. Even though it's matter of 20 to 30rs, atleast they are providing something.

So, the expected metamorphosis has happened. The excitement will die down in a day or two. But at the end what benefit a customer will get?

Celebrating rebranding, Taya Play should have given a discount on NCF to its customers. Sun Direct is already in the market with reduced NCF.

So, the expected metamorphosis has happened. The excitement will die down in a day or two. But at the end what benefit a customer will get?

Celebrating rebranding, Taya Play should have given a discount on NCF to its customers. Sun Direct is already in the market with reduced NCF.
Agreed that's my Point

One can pay any amount or NCF as long as he gets quality in service

We are getting that quality, we are getting that value, we have that trust

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock