Good News Tata Sky is now officially Tata Play

I don't why they are removing service charges... It may tamper quality service the service engineer may became Carless... I faced this situation in airtel.. I. The case of airtel black scheme where the visiting charges are free.. The engineer behavior is bad... And the airtel engineer asks for tips which is fixed... In that case I gave airtel 50 rupee as tip but he asks for 150.. I asked local disturbtor what is this he simply said we can't do anything sir.. The engineers need a fixed amount so they are asking 150 as fixed tip for black customers..
Hope this types of things not happen in tatasky... Our brand new tataplay

I don't why they are removing service charges... It may tamper quality service the service engineer may became Carless... I faced this situation in airtel.. I. The case of airtel black scheme where the visiting charges are free.. The engineer behavior is bad... And the airtel engineer asks for tips which is fixed... In that case I gave airtel 50 rupee as tip but he asks for 150.. I asked local disturbtor what is this he simply said we can't do anything sir.. The engineers need a fixed amount so they are asking 150 as fixed tip for black customers..
Hope this types of things not happen in tatasky... Our brand new tataplay
Same issue happening with me bro… Im using airtel black plan and wants to relocate my airtel dish but engineer always cancelling my service request. Total 3 SR cancelled til now with fake reasons.

Same issue happening with me bro… Im using airtel black plan and wants to relocate my airtel dish but engineer always cancelling my service request. Total 3 SR cancelled til now with fake reasons.
Yes bro airtel black is good In paper but service engineer killing the goals of company.. Same kind of issues for me in airtel that's why I again came back to tatasky within a month....
But this free service visiting by Tata play
Is to kill the competition from airtel...
Let's see how Tata play handles this..

Yes bro airtel black is good In paper but service engineer killing the goals of company.. Same kind of issues for me in airtel that's why I again came back to tatasky within a month....
But this free service visiting by Tata play
Is to kill the competition from airtel...
Let's see how Tata play handles this..
Me too wants to move, wants to become Tata Play user but problem is airtel dish. I dont want a new dish, asked tata sky also about it but they refused to give connection without dish.

I had actually been worried about the brand identity and graphics, since we are used to Sky’s professional branding. However, with this look and colour combination, I think I can safely say that Tata Play has got the first step right. :clap2: Now it will have to entrench itself in the minds of customers like Vi did for Vodafone Idea.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock