Good News Tata Sky is now officially Tata Play

I don't why they are removing service charges... It may tamper quality service the service engineer may became Carless... I faced this situation in airtel.. I. The case of airtel black scheme where the visiting charges are free.. The engineer behavior is bad... And the airtel engineer asks for tips which is fixed... In that case I gave airtel 50 rupee as tip but he asks for 150.. I asked local disturbtor what is this he simply said we can't do anything sir.. The engineers need a fixed amount so they are asking 150 as fixed tip for black customers..
Hope this types of things not happen in tatasky... Our brand new tataplay
That won't happen because Tata Sky Play takes strict action when technician asks for anything extra and customer also gets that paid amount back to his account.

Honestly speaking, I had not expected the logo to look so good. The color combination and style looks perfect. Just like the old logo/s, the new logo is very professional. Happy that we got something good to see. The logo and color is perfect. Hope the logo will be transparent on channels and expecting a good EPG design (if at all they change).

Honestly speaking, I had not expected the logo to look so good. The color combination and style looks perfect. Just like the old logo/s, the new logo is very professional. Happy that we got something good to see. The logo and color is perfect.
Some forum members were laughing at the rebrand and making fun, etc. Looks like they will see the change in a positive way now.

That won't happen because Tata Sky Play takes strict action when technician asks for anything extra and customer also gets that paid amount back to his account.
Yes this will happen they credit back us.. But the thing is the customer already feels something bad.. And they need to follow up with customer care..
Hope Tata play will train the service engineer accordingly In starting..

They have said that they are trademarks of Tata Sons Pvt Ltd. Pls read Post No 2. So we assume its 100% with Tata Sons.
Yes the trademarks are with Tata sons. But they said in the statement that "We thank Tata sons and Walt Disney for backing the business". It means Disney still have shares in it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock