DTH updates Tata Sky Issues Disconnection Notice To 26 channels w.e.f. 16th November

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 66
  • Views: Views 17,339
Just want to tell something to HATERS that before commenting see past notices for FTA channels and how much channels has been removed till now. It's not even 2 out of 10.
All Sony network is gone what is jingalala service and no one hate Tatasky but those who missed there favorite programs will definitely hate Tatasky for there behavior :mad::angry::angry:

All FTA channels. Then why worry ? Stop criticizing Tata. FTA Channels wont be a big deal.

Yes you should also use some meaningful title. Else it might offend some 'over positive' fanboys, who tends to praise every move might that be entirely wrong, whenever it is from a specific brand. Their useless 'over positivity' doesn't help anything but does also spam the thread with useless assumptions. Which we all have seen in the sony removal thread. Please take care of this going forward.

Last edited:
All are useless channels except 1 or 2, Tata Sky should remove these channels and can free some bandwidth. There is no meaning to have these channels.

All Sony network is gone what is jingalala service and no one hate Tatasky but those who missed there favorite programs will definitely hate Tatasky for there behavior :mad::angry::angry:
I know that and for that tata sky should face the hate because that is making subscribers suffer.

But, here I am talking about FTA channels. Which I had clearly mentioned. Now a days I have observed a trend of hating Tata Sky so just commented. :smile::undecided:

Rupasi having problem with all dths. Removed from Dish and Reliance. Not added on Sun and DD Dish. Others like News Time Bangla Dhoom not that popular. Prag News removal not acceptable.

Rupasi having problem with all dths. Removed from Dish and Reliance. Not added on Sun and DD Dish. Others like News Time Bangla Dhoom not that popular. Prag News removal not acceptable.
Not all DTH. Rupasi Bangla present in Airtel DTH since very long time having no problem with Airtel. But can't confirm about future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock