DTH updates Tata Sky Issues Disconnection Notice To 26 channels w.e.f. 16th November

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 66
  • Views: Views 17,389
Just want to tell something to HATERS that before commenting see past notices for FTA channels and how much channels has been removed till now. It's not even 2 out of 10.
All Sony network is gone what is jingalala service and no one hate Tatasky but those who missed there favorite programs will definitely hate Tatasky for there behavior :mad::angry::angry:
Rupasi having problem with all dths. Removed from Dish and Reliance. Not added on Sun and DD Dish. Others like News Time Bangla Dhoom not that popular. Prag News removal not acceptable.
I'm afraid I have lost my entire confidence and trust in Tata Sky. When I return to India in December I will take Airtel. They may not be removing most of the mentioned channels but they have removed Jonack, Assam Talks and Prameya News 7. If you are Odia or Assamese, Airtel or Sun Direct is the best. There is every chance it will spread to other languages. They will keep most channels but they will still remove something.
This is just my personal opinion. Please don't fight.

First Jonack TV and Assam Talks. Now time for Prag News. TS should drop all Assamese channels and say bye bye to Assamese market. I will going with GTPL HD.
I hope other DTHs (at least ADTV and Sun) also add TS's exclusive Assamese music channel (NE Live) and movie channel (Indradhanu) so that subscribers are not forced to move to TS just for these exclusive channels when 2 (might become 3) important Assamese channels are missing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock