DDF Exclusive Tata Sky Multi TV Pack wef 1st Feb.

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 64
  • Views: Views 12,843
Just Spoke to TS CC
They told that post 1st Feb multi TV connection charges will be almost equal to your primary connections
Like They have slabs for multi TV charges
up to 250 - Multi TV Charges 200
250- 400 - Multi TV Charges 350
and so on
So If I continue to use my current pack i.e. platium HD i will have to pay 700 rs for my multi TV connection...

It is Insane...

Just Spoke to TS CC
They told that post 1st Feb multi TV connection charges will be almost equal to your primary connections
Like They have slabs for multi TV charges
up to 250 - Multi TV Charges 200
250- 400 - Multi TV Charges 350
and so on
So If I continue to use my current pack i.e. platium HD i will have to pay 700 rs for my multi TV connection...

It is Insane...
250-400 slab charges are 300 and not 350.
These slabs are calculated according to ur chosen pack excluding NCF, so u have to subtract Rs153 from net price of primary connection to get the actual slab. A little respite actually for middle level slabs. I was paying 250 till today but now it is going to be 200 for secondary TV.

Tata Sky is showing my current chosen pack = 668 and multi-TV fees = 300

So the chosen pack fees would be = 368

Now excluding NCF = 368 - 153 = 215

So why are they charging Multi-TV fees 300? They should charge 200. Right? Should I contact CC?

Tata Sky is showing my current chosen pack = 668 and multi-TV fees = 300

So the chosen pack fees would be = 368

Now excluding NCF = 368 - 153 = 215

So why are they charging Multi-TV fees 300? They should charge 200. Right? Should I contact CC?

Yes contact them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock