DDF Exclusive Tata Sky Multi TV Pack wef 1st Feb.

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 64
  • Views: Views 12,844
If NCF is excluded from Primary connection for calculation of MultiTV then its excellent move by TS

I talked to TS chat rep just now. They are saying NCF is INCLUDED when calculating monthly consumption on primary connection. I had chosen packs with RS 383 as pay channel/pack prices + RS 176 NCF, total RS 559.
As per them on secondary connection I will pay RS 500 as this falls under RS 501-625 slab and NOT under RS 251-400 slab.
This is disappointing.

I talked to TS chat rep just now. They are saying NCF is INCLUDED when calculating monthly consumption on primary connection. I had chosen packs with RS 383 as pay channel/pack prices + RS 176 NCF, total RS 559.
As per them on secondary connection I will pay RS 500 as this falls under RS 501-625 slab and NOT under RS 251-400 slab.
This is disappointing.
Your r totally wrong bro my pack 329+176 = 505 but my multi tv price 300 only
I already updated my thread TATASKY implementing trai new rules in tatasky Website

Your r totally wrong bro my pack 329+176 = 505 but my multi tv price 300 only
I already updated my thread TATASKY implementing trai new rules in tatasky Website
Well, I posted what I got to know from TD exec. I asked him the same thing thrice to be very sure! May be their execs are also not trained for new rules.
Btw, one more thing, they will refund the annual plan charges considering 11 months when calculating daily price. I.e. they will calculate daily price as plan price/11monthsx30days. And not 12 months. As per him this is because the annual plans are 11 month + 1 month free. I asked him to show terms and conditions page and he couldnt. Their platinum hd annual page says at the bottom, annual =365 days and not 11m + 1m free.

Well, I posted what I got to know from TD exec. I asked him the same thing thrice to be very sure! May be their execs are also not trained for new rules.
Btw, one more thing, they will refund the annual plan charges considering 11 months when calculating daily price. I.e. they will calculate daily price as plan price/11monthsx30days. And not 12 months. As per him this is because the annual plans are 11 month + 1 month free. I asked him to show terms and conditions page and he couldnt. Their platinum hd annual page says at the bottom, annual =365 days and not 11m + 1m free.
I have gone ahead and checked out the selection. It selected RS 300 for multi tv as mentioned by N.K Raj bro. So NCF is NOT counted. But seems like some of their cc reps are clueless.

I have gone ahead and checked out the selection. It selected RS 300 for multi tv as mentioned by N.K Raj bro. So NCF is NOT counted. But seems like some of their cc reps are clueless.

Most of their CC are not having full idea on this new things.

Yes it is 11+1. Watch LDP ad on ch 100

Here is the 11+1 month ad

37. What amount we would pay if I take one more (second) connection for another TV in my house from the same distributor? In addressable system, each set-top box becomes a unique identity of the subscriber. Therefore, each set- top box is counted as one subscriber for the purpose of calculation of subscription fee payable to the broadcasters. In case of a household with multiple TV connection, usually there is a single connection between distributors premises to that household for carriage of channels. From single connection multiple connections are provided. Therefore, complete flexibility has been given to distributors to charge for multiple TV connections in a household. - read this - .trai.gov.in/sites/default/files/FAQEng03122018.pdf

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock