TatA Sky Offer Need Advice

Kaku875

Reaction score
Hi All ,

Need your suggestion I got a call frm TS today to reactivate my two year old connection and the guy told me special offer that is like Rs 1500 I have to pay for new box and Grand Sport Pack for Rs 2600. Total I need to pay is Rs 4100. So its included annual grand sports pack and annual HD Access fee as well.
My ques is they havent provide anything in written and the guy told me to recharge and then speak to CC regarding this offer. Is TS work so ethically that I can trust them or anyone availed this kind of offer before also. Do lemme knw plzzz thanx in advance.

yaa they give such type of offers
can you provide the number from which they called

And my point is I feel something fishy as when I said to the guy that I will pay after looking that my grandsport pack is activated for one year. The CC said sir our engineer doent knw this things you need to speak to our customercare for that.

i think offer available
call cc to confirm

Thanks for the advice will confirm after calling the toll free number or if any other number do lemme knw plzz

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock