DDF Exclusive Tata Sky officially launched Android STB "Tata Sky Binge+" on 6th January 2020

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 12,701
Friends,

How to order this box. Can it be done by exchange for existing users. Kindly help. Im interested in buying this one.

Regards

According to got update from My Sir:

Tata Sky Binge + is currently only available on selected Area Pin Codes.

Whether you use ott apps or not but every time you have to pay 249/- month. + TV Channels Subscription charges extra as usual.

Currently binge+ box Upgrade is not available for exciting set top boxes.

You must have WiFi Broadband Connection at home with at least 2 Mbps of speed to Activate your new Tata sky binge + connection.

I had called today for the upgrade with Binge Plus STB. The sales team said the box will be available PAN India. Its available for my location too in Sangli District, Maharashtra. But the price seems to be very high. I already have PVR Box and Fire Tv Stick 4K. I am much satisfied with it. Its worthless to spend 6K for the box, Better to continue with existing combo.
TataSky is money centric company. They will definitely try to loot the customers with their premium terms and conditions. Dont get illusioned. Observe your need and then go for it. Still we dont know Pros and Cons of it over XStream STB. Have some patience......

Friends,

How to order this box. Can it be done by exchange for existing users. Kindly help. Im interested in buying this one.

Regards
Please check, 1) whether this will continue to work, even after stopped recharging. I bought Airtel Xstream and after DTH is not subscribed, the box stopped working and become useless. (I bought for Rs 2249, you are going to spend Rs 5999 be cautious) 2) OTT (or Binge+ subscription) of Rs 249 mandatory or not. For Rs 249 TS gives unwanted OTT subscription

Please check, 1) whether this will continue to work, even after stopped recharging. I bought Airtel Xstream and after DTH is not subscribed, the box stopped working and become useless. (I bought for Rs 2249, you are going to spend Rs 5999 be cautious) 2) OTT (or Binge+ subscription) of Rs 249 mandatory or not. For Rs 249 TS gives unwanted OTT subscription
I also tried asking CC if the box will continue to work with just subscription of live TV and with one choosing to not subscribe to Binge pack for 249, the CC was clueless. I would rather just use my existing app subscriptions than to pay for binge pack.

I was desperately waiting for binge+ box to upgrade my secondary hd box. But box price and mandatory 249 Rs monthly charge is huge disappointment. They are living in there Imaginary world with kind of pricing...
God give some sense to the highly intelligent highly paid top management to come out of this imaginary world.
They dont remember what happened to Jio Fiber after its launch and Jio is running to be at least competitive in market

I am ok with my Firetv 4k stick

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock