DDF Exclusive Tata Sky officially launched Android STB "Tata Sky Binge+" on 6th January 2020

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 12,701
Please check, 1) whether this will continue to work, even after stopped recharging. I bought Airtel Xstream and after DTH is not subscribed, the box stopped working and become useless. (I bought for Rs 2249, you are going to spend Rs 5999 be cautious) 2) OTT (or Binge+ subscription) of Rs 249 mandatory or not. For Rs 249 TS gives unwanted OTT subscription
Ok bro will check it before buying. Thanks for the suggestion

Received details from Tata Sky Team:

We launch the Android Hybrid STB today - Tata Sky Binge+. Tata Sky Binge+ gives you access to the best of both worlds - Live TV via Tata Sky connection and access to host of entertainment apps via Tata Sky Binge & the Google Play Store.

The key features of Tata Sky Binge+ :

• Inbuilt Tata Sky Binge – with one month free subscription. Connect the box to home wifi and access Tata Sky Binge. The Binge apps are pre downloaded – Prime Video, Hotstar, Sun nxt, Eros Now, Hungama Play, Zee5. (Prime and Zee integration will follow soon)​
• Access to over 5000+ Apps & Games from the Google Play store.​
• Go back in the EPG and watch your last 7 days of TV with Binge.​
• Unified experience across Live TV and OTT using one remote. No need to switch HDMI ports or remote while watching OTT content on TV.​
• Voice enabled remote allows you to simply speak to the remote and search for content .​
• Bluetooth enabled – you can connect through headphones or external audio system.​
• In-Built Chromecast. Option of casting content from your phone to TV directly.​
• 4K picture quality – (TV needs to be 4K to enjoy the 4k experience along with 4k content)​
• It also supports a unique feature, where the video feed switches from Live TV to OTT in case of bad weather for some channels.​
• Click to directly purchase channels, Movies and OTT apps. No missed calls or SMS needed.​
Tata Sky Binge+ box is prices ₹5,999 and would available across India through all major channels for new sale, upgrade or for multi TV.​

Happy Viewing !!!

It also supports a unique feature, where the video feed switches from Live TV to OTT in case of bad weather for some channels.
This is a good feature!

It also supports a unique feature, where the video feed switches from Live TV to OTT in case of bad weather for some channels

This is the best catch with the new TataSky Hybrid Box

PIs clarify the following : 1) If DTH subscription is stopped, will the box work for accessing OTT or will not? 2 ) Binge + subsription of Rs 249 is must or not? because already I have subscribed many OTTS on annual base.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock