Seeking Help Tata Sky or Airtel, Which DTH Is Good For Multi Connection

• Thread starter Advik
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 3,738
Plot twist at the end.
wPwNvIg.gif

Just like Vadi bro said. It will save your time. You don't have to deal with their customer service (average on comparision to Tata Sky) or be worried about unwanted charge. Just like Jio in telecom. Tata Sky has clean image when it comes to DTH service. If it comes to experience go with Tata Sky. Otherwise go for Airtel. Tata Sky supports unlimited temporary suspension without any charge. If you miss a recharge. There will be no additional fine taken from you. You can also take 7 days credit from them.

So now after all suggestions and your help I decided to go with Tata Sky😅.
Now if I book it online, can I save some money by using my current airtel dish?? Is it possible friends??
Because i dont want to take new connection from offline market.

Now if I book it online, can I save some money by using my current airtel dish?? Is it possible friends??
Find someone that can refer you a connection. Both you and your friend can get ₹200 cashback. I recently got it.

@Vadirocks bro can help you get some offer on new connection I think, combine that with referral benefit. Online booking from website will be for complete set up including antenna.

Will Share Details Via DM

Guyz Can I return my Airtel STB and Dish to airtel ??
They will give me some refund for it or not ?
Please reply.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock