Tata sky should add travel xp hd

@Siddhant Bro. is right Travel XP SD is available in Hathway @ Rs. 10 PM as ala carte.

Anirudha Das said:
@Siddhant Bro. is right Travel XP SD is available in Hathway @ Rs. 10 PM as ala carte.
Thanks Anirudha Das Bro. I told them and given them Evidence
Siddhant Bharadwaj said:
20j0nc3.jpg

See its Available on Hathway Cabel
No One Believe :(and Said That i edited Wiki Too But Now Anirudha Bro. Also Saying .

Image_11.png

Image_12.png

Image_13.png

Travel XP HD channel constantly trying to talk with Tata Sky and want to come on Tata Sky but Tata Sky not want to add this channel,I don't know what's problem is going with Tata Sky,when any broadcaster want to come on Tata Sky why they alwayz take long time to add channels.:angry:angry:angry Travel XP HD want help from Tata Sky customers to add there channel,Travel XP HD channel requesting Tata Sky customers to contact Tata Sky and demand them to add Travel XP after that it will easy for Travel XP channel to deal with Tata Sky.:(:(:(

Friends please demand Travel XP HD channel to Tata Sky.:shy:lol I already send 18 mails to CEO and also called Tata Sky CC 3 times but nothing happened till now.:wall:wall:wall

Even i need this channel on Tatasky. requested CC so many times. Can some one take intiative to send mass emails to ceo of tatasky.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock