Tata Sky to launch 4k uHD set top box on July 4, 2014

• Thread starter rohank3
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 86
  • Views: Views 11,500
So, the news is true....

Its gud to see these DTH ops, moving with d times, and trying to upgrade the technology on a whole, benefiting d end subscribers, for a world class experience. :)

DishHD said:
Now I had to admit one funniest thing about dish tv here that now Tatasky and d2h are planing to launch a uhd 4k stb and channel but dish tv still isn't thinging or planing to at least launch a DVR dual tuner stb for their HD customers

Thats a reason I never suggest dishtv to anyone for HD viewing.

shiwesh said:
4th July evening has arrived...it UHD STB launched?

I guess it will be launched tonight during FIFA World Cup Quarter Finals b/w Germany & France

so i think its tata sky first who will start UHD Service in indian than d2h because of today :sp :eek:hya

Rushil.D said:
so i think its tata sky first who will start UHD Service in indian than d2h because of today :sp :eek:hya

They will be the first DTH in India who will broadcast world's one of the big sporting event in 4K :eek:hya:eek:hya

Sarkar said:
They will be the first DTH in India who will broadcast world's one of the big sporting event in 4K :eek:hya:eek:hya

so tata sky is ahead than Direct TV USA to :eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:skd:skd

is Direct TV USA Broadcasting :sp:huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock