Tata Sky Users Are Deprived Of French Open

Its a conspiracy of STAR because Nimbus Sports has a good relationship with ZEE thats a reason TATA(SKY removed NEO SPORTS Network.

Anirudha Das said:
Its a conspiracy of STAR because Nimbus Sports has a good relationship with ZEE thats a reason TATA(SKY removed NEO SPORTS Network.

May be u are right that neo has good relationship with Zee but they really have a bad relationship with all sports governing bodies otherwise they wouldn't loose those rights. :lol

dipayan said:
May be u are right that neo has good relationship with Zee but they really have a bad relationship with all sports governing bodies otherwise they wouldn't loose those rights. :lol

Then which channel is showing French Open :lol

Anirudha Das said:
Then which channel is showing French Open :lol
That's the only right they have which they are going to loose in next renewal :lol

dipayan said:
That's the only right they have which they are going to loose in next renewal :lol

ZEE will definitely help NEO to retain big tournaments for conspiring TATA(SKY :lol

Anirudha Das said:
ZEE will definitely help NEO to retain big tournaments for conspiring TATA(SKY :lol

Then first Zee should take over Neo so that subscribers can watch French open matches in TenHD :lol

dipayan said:
Then first Zee should take over Neo so that subscribers can watch French open matches in TenHD :lol

I think TEN HD will show French Open. I read it somewhere.

Many peoples twitts in twitter in tatasky offical page for French Open but tatasky not understand our problems

dipayan said:
People should tweet in Neo also

People already twitted in Neo.:k Neo have no problem to give there channels to Tata Sky but Tata Sky not want to add Neo channels.:angry:angry:angry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock